How many types of filters are there?
- Odor Eliminator / Moisture Regulator
What are the different uses of your filters?
- F92, F94, F96 : These filters are generally for normal uses, such as protection from air pollution, fumes, dusty environments, etc. They are made for the same usage, with different filtration effectiveness.
- PRO+ : The PRO+ Filter is best for sports use. Lower breathing resistance with a higher efficiency of filtration (N99 level, 99% filtration efficiency) , perfect for vigorous breathing during exercising in polluted cities.
- ECO : This filter is the best “value for money” choice. With a performance ranging between the F96 and PRO+ filter, this filter comes in a bundle of 10 pairs at a lower price!
- Flight filter- Odor Eliminator / Moisture Regulator : Mainly designed for air traveling. This filter should not be used in harsh environments, it does not filter out very fine, sub-micron particles very well. It is used to help regulate moisture in your respiratory system during long flights, preventing you from getting a blocked nose and dry throat. It can also be used to minimize stenches, for example, cleaning pet litters or clearing food waste.
How long can your filters last?
- F92, F94 and F96 filters can be used for up to 2 weeks. New, unused filter remain effective for 3 years within the package.
- PRO+ and ECO filters can be used for up to 1 month. New, unused filter remain effective for 3 years within the package.
- Travel filter/Odor Eliminator / Moisture Regulator filters are reusable after washing!
What if the filters come into contact with water?
- Filters can be used again after it is dried, as long as it is within 2 weeks (For F92, F94 and F96) or 4 weeks (For PRO+ and ECO)
- It is no advisable to use filters while wet as it will affect the ease of breathing
How to install the PRO+ Filters?
Here is a video on how to install our PRO+ and ECO filters. They come with an additional body which makes installation slightly different from our regular filters. Vimeo