≡ Menu

Why do you choose Totobobo mask (2)

For some reason my first post “Why do you choose Totobobo mask?” cannot accept more comments. Here is a second post based on the same question, now including all the earlier comments.

There are many reasons to choose Totobobo mask. For example, Dr. Anil Simhadri MB MChir (Cambridge) MRCP (London) from UK, he told us:

Doctor Anil Simhadri wear Totobobo mask to protect himself from air pollution

Doctor Anil Simhadri is a doctor /physician in the UK at UCL, and bike daily in london using totobobo mask. He suffers from asthma and has been using totobobo masks since feb 2010. His cycling performance with regard to speed of cycling has improved by 12%. The mask helps improve his control of asthma. Asthma is a disease of airway hyper-responsiveness. The tracheal airways are hyper-responsive to various triggers. Pollutants in the air as in inner city london can trigger the airways to constrict or narrow. Totobobo masks prevent these pollutants reaching the airways and so help remove the trigger for asthma.

I am a doctor /physician in the UK at UCL, and bike daily in london to work using totobobo mask. I also suffer from asthma using a ventolin inhaler. I have been using totobobo masks since feb 2010 when I placed my first order and find them very useful. My cycling performance with regard to speed of cycling has improved. Previously I might cycle 6 miles in 1 hour. Now I cycle 6 miles in 50 minutes. The mask helps improve my control of asthma. Asthma is a disease of airway hyper-responsiveness. The tracheal airways are hyper-responsive to various triggers. Pollutants in the air as in inner city london can trigger the airways to constrict or narrow. Totobobo masks prevent these pollutants reaching the airways and so help remove the trigger for asthma.

——————————–
Selection of previous quotes:

Chuck Stefanato, a Scrollsawer from Canada told us about this:

I purchased the mask because of the review by Steve Good at the Scrollsaw Workshop. In it he stated that it was very comfortable and did not fog up glasses. Since using it I have to agree, it is very comfortable and you don’t even know you are wearing it. I have asthma and the fine sawdust created by the scroll saw affects it, but using the mask eliminates the asthma attacks. I was using disposable masks previously with limited results, but the Totobobo mask beats them all.

Ken Henschel from Israel

The reason I bought the mask is because I have asthma. However I enjoy walking to work, which is 5 kilometers (3 miles) from my home. There is a lot of vehicular traffic. I have caught bronchitis and am still coughing. I am hoping to protect my lungs and reduce the burden on my immune system.

Jessica Gibbs from USA:

I am training for a marathon in Chicago and have been getting very sick from the train, bus, truck, car, cigarette and industry fumes. I am a dental student so I have access to lots of different masks, but I didn’t feel any of them did anything when I ran. During the day I constantly taste diesel from the run the night before. I did a lot of searching about the Totobobo mask and it looks like it should help. As a student it’s a lot more money than I can spend, but I don’t want to give up running. I plan on wearing the mask for every run and race

Roger July 4, 2012 at 1:17 am
I chose TOTOBOBO because I ride all over New York City and have developed a terrible lung irritation because of the pollution. From everything I read, this seemed like the best mask both for protection and comfort.

Shady July 4, 2012 at 7:22 am
I had to buy another pair of Totobobo masks because I could feel the difference riding in LA after using them for a few weeks (then losing them!). After living in Cairo, I developed some respiratory issues that have made my lungs sensitive to pollution. These keep me from feeling nasty on my daily bike commute through traffic in Los Angeles.

Jose July 5, 2012 at 10:50 pm
I chose totobobo mask because I used to walk to work along a 8 ways road every day. It’s full of cars and buses, and the smell is relly bad. So I can’t imagine how much pollution is generated there.
I will use it also for any other walking in Madrid. I expect that I can get rid of the itchy throat!

Fran Fitzsimon July 6, 2012 at 5:36 am
I am attending a week-long pastel class with approx. 12 other pastelists. By mid-week there is so much pastel dust in the air that you start to feel it’s affects. I am so happy to have found the solution to this problem with your mask. THANK YOU!

michael stock July 6, 2012 at 4:04 pm
I chose Totobobo for London cycling because the filters are good and one of the mask options only covers the mouth which gives some flexibility. The bigger picture is that thanks to Campaign for Clean Air in London http://cleanairinlondon.org/ we now all know how poisonous the air is and we have to protect ourselves as best we can.

Matthew Ingram July 6, 2012 at 6:35 pm
Heard marvellous things about this filters. Detest my Respro Techno mask!

Sunell July 8, 2012 at 11:08 pm
I just ordered my Totobobo mask!

I’m looking forward to using it because I live in Taiwan and either cycle or take a scooter to and from work. I have constant battles with throat infections and my breathing, both when I’m cycling and at rest. I’ve tried other masks, but found them to be either too uncomfortable, with the headband sliding down all the time and definitely too hot for this climate. I also found that they did not breathe enough and that there was too much condensation.

I read some bloggers’ comments about Totobobo and also clicked through the website. Especially in this climate, I look forward to having a mask that is made from an anti-bacterial material and allow maximum airflow.

I’ll post some feedback after the first month of using it

RJ July 10, 2012 at 8:18 am
I chose Totobobo because I regularly walk to work through a congested downtown loaded with large idling trucks at stop lights and the air quality is terrible.
When I watch the local weather on The Weather Channel, often our air quality is bad due to pollen & particulates.
The other masks out there seem so clunky and industrial compared to the sleekness and light weight of the Totobobo.
I feel very good about incorporating this product into my active lifestyle.

Nicole July 11, 2012 at 6:49 am
I searched several sites to find a mask that could filter heavy air pollution and chose Totobobo biker masks because the info on the site is well written and from diverse sources. The details helped me choose the mask I needed� now it remains to be seen how H O T I’ll feel wearing the mask in India during the summer- hmmm. Anyway, thanks for a great site.

Poonam Chandra July 11, 2012 at 9:13 am
I chose to order Totobobo mark because next month we are moving to India for a few years and pollution levels are sky high there. Totobobo gives us hope to keep ourselves pollution free.

Elena Yuan July 11, 2012 at 10:44 pm
Beijing’s air is simply un-breathable sometimes; I’ve searched through most of the anti-pollution masks available locally but couldn’t find anything to my liking. TOTOBOBO is recommended on the US embassy in China (Beijing)’s webpages. This is the same website giving out hourly pollution level updates to everyone. I think this is worth a try.

Jonathan F July 12, 2012 at 11:18 pm
Being an asthma sufferer who is now planning on cycling a distance to work through the busy, smoggy streets of London, I felt I needed to protect my lungs from the daily polution. Doing quite a bit of research I have found that totobobo face mask offer the top protection I need, along with being customisable and well priced.

Liam July 13, 2012 at 1:37 am
I’ve chosen to buy a totobobo mask for my mum who lives and cycles regularly in Jakarta. She tells me how bad the air pollution is, so I wanted to get her something that could really benefit her health. I have a respro mask, but have found it to restrict my breathing. Based on the reviews, totobobo doesn’t have the same problems. Fingers crossed that works out to be true for my mum!

Robin Baumgarten July 17, 2012 at 10:24 pm
I’m cycling through London, and although doing sport is healthy, many of the benefits might be canceled out because of the air pollution i’m breathing in next to all the car exhausts. After researching on the Internet, the totobobo filters came away ahead, so I ordered them straight away!

Thana July 19, 2012 at 4:18 pm
I started cycling about a month ago. Having to cycle from the outskirt of Bangkok to the center of downtown regularly exposes me to a lot of air pollution, mostly from the exhaust of motor vehicles. The worst is the bus that sometimes blows black smoke in my face. The masks I found available for sales here aren’t just good enough they don’t fit well and I can’t breath with it on. I don’t want to risk having respiratory diseases so I better get a good quality mask and get it soon. Prevention is better than cure and cheaper as well.

Ron Fisher July 23, 2012 at 3:37 am
After a lot of research on your site and many other we decided this was the mask to try at Burning Man.
Veteran burners recommended them and we will see how they work out in a dust storm on the Playa!
I also bike to work in Vancouver BC and as a past smoker my lungs need all the help they can get.
My partner is an artist and want to try them in her studio. Thanks

Ian July 26, 2012 at 7:25 am
I chose the Totobobo for a good fitting mask after receiving a kidney transplant. It has better air flow that most masks that I have seen and once I am healed I will continue to wear it got taekwondo. I should wear a good mask for about two years after transplant and being able to see the fit, and change the filters is very important to me.

OLIVER July 27, 2012 at 3:49 am
I’ve chosen to buy a totobobo mask for my girlfriend who lives and cycles regularly in Barcvelona. She tells me how bad the air pollution is, so I wanted to get her something that could really benefit her health.
Happy birthday linda!!!

Jackie Nunez July 28, 2012 at 8:12 am
Just ordered my mask.
I’ve been researching masks to bring to Burning Man.
This year is due to be the worst ever for dust storms, due to the drought.
I am looking forward to testing out my mask at Black Rock City!

Sara in China July 28, 2012 at 4:18 pm
I’ve been biking in a large city in China for the past two years, often resulting in a cough that lasts for months. There is the constant tearing down of buildings and new construction going on. I am looking forward to receiving Totobobo masks for both my husband and me! Now can you make one for my dog???

Pascal July 28, 2012 at 10:54 pm
I chose the totobobo mask because I move from the countryside of Germany to a mega city in China. I just want to keep my lung as clean and good in shape as they are now .

Waro July 31, 2012 at 10:30 pm
i live in BKK and occasionally bike on the road traffic and air pollution. i searched the mask to protect my breath from any pollutants in the air and luckily me i found TOTOBOBO that looks like 3M mask and show a pad test in BKK. and then i ordered and look forward to get them in soon.

Max Raymond August 3, 2012 at 4:33 am
I’m a cyclist in London and I love using my bike to get around. For me the daily commute is wonderful, see the city getting the exercise. I can’t get enough. However I really hate breathing traffic fumes be it a harsh blast from a bus, an iggnorent driver reving up in my face or some very simple mined fock who remove the catalytic converters from their engines (disgusting
Not to mention illegal) I choose these mask after being dissatisfied with another brand and reading many great reviews in London cycling media. You will breath easy and gasp at the amount of rubbish that collects in the filters. Ride safe peeps.

Bianka August 4, 2012 at 6:41 am
I have moved from Ilha Grande, an island in Brazil with no cars and no pollution, straight to New York City. Me and my 6 years old daughter bike all the time. The masks will be a must in our lives!

{ 143 comments… add one }
  • Dmitriy 2016-08-23, 4:29 pm

I heard about Totobobo from a friend of mine. I haven’t used it yet however am looking forward to trying it.

• Jamie Sebenius 2013-12-27, 9:41 am

Today I received the Totobobo Mask and Accessories.
    The mask fit the contour of my face immediately.
    I am impressed with the seal of the mask.
    I ordered the 92% filters and I am using the mask to filter out
    second-hand cigarette smoke. The smoker smokes outside the
    residence and then comes in usually exhaling the last puff of smoke
    or a second exhale that still has residual smoke. This and any drafts at the
    porch entry cause smoke residues to enter and be inhaled.

This mask is perfect to remove the residual smoke that gets in.
    After wearing the mask for 1/2 hour, removing it showed immediately how well
    it is working. It is truly amazing how much pollutant and smells are removed.
    I used to pull my sweatshirt up over my mouth and nose to accomplish
    a similar result.

This Totoboto Mask is the answer I have been looking for and it works great!!!
    Even better, is the fact that I can still order the 94% and 96% for even better filtering
    should there be a higher density of smoke present. …Not required at this time, though.
    You will be most satisfied using this mask and I am very happy to have found it.
    Thank You Totobobo for your quality designed mask and accessories.

• Jamie Sebenius 2013-12-10, 7:32 am

I crossed paths with Totobobo on Alibaba when I was looking for Non-Smoker Masks on the internet.
    I read the article and the study and it sounded like a lot of care and thought
    went into the design of the mask, especially the seal against the face.
    I liked the idea that there was earloop and classic mount option.
    I also liked the replaceable filter elements and choice of 92-94-96% filter types.
    I chose the earloop type. I look forward to trying the Totobobo Mask out.
    I will update my impression of it in a later blog.

• J. Faris 2013-12-07, 3:14 pm

My family and I live in China, and with air pollution at historical high, we needed a high quality mask to maintain health. Numerous people in our school community recommended Totobobo, and after a good amount of web research, determined this product was the best choice for our family. Additionally, customer service is very helpful as I had to sort through billing address/shipping address complications. Looking forward to using this product.

• Zita 2013-12-06, 2:59 pm

I have selected the totobobo masks as they have replacable filters. I really like the clear communication on website about the need to replace filters. At least I know what I pay for. Other mask companies often sell high price with a mask lifetime of 80 hours for pollution above 300.
    Today in Shanghai pollution got really bad, above 500!

• Isabelle 2013-12-04, 1:31 pm

I live in north China, the air pollution is very high here and I want to protect me and my children. I just ordered 5 masks for all my family, and I’m impatient to get them and try them !
    Hope the kids will feel comfortable with it (may be they will have fun with these masks – “hey mum, I’m a super hero !!!”, who knows ?).

• D Waters 2013-11-24, 11:33 am

I live in SLC. UT., because of the mountains that surround our city, every winter pollution is trapped and settles in the valleys, this terrible cycle is called a temperature inversion, this lasts approx. for 3 months and has been showing up in summer months as well, I am very active outdoors year round and I am hoping that the air filter mask with save my life, I am looking forward to receiving my order.

• Robert 2013-11-22, 6:21 am

I’ve been looking for a decent mask for a while now, since Sydney’s bush fires. Now that i am also going to be riding up to 80km per day as my commute into Sydney I’d really like to make sure my lungs stay clear and healthy.
    Apparently up to 1200 people die due to respiratory illnesses caused by vehicle traffic per year in Sydney, I’d rather not be a part of that.

• Jens 2013-11-19, 7:32 pm

I’ll soon be moving from Germany to Nepal, and as an enthusiastic cyclist (MTB and Racing Bike) I am little worried about my lungs there.
    Where I was cycling here usually outside in the countryside, there was not much to worry about. But Kathmandu is a different story. Reading user recommendations and seeing the product I am very much looking forward to test it myself. Will let you know how dirty the filters then turn out and how long they last (I fear it will be below a week though :(… )

• danielle 2013-11-11, 9:56 am

Great product. Thanks.

• Cameron 2013-11-08, 2:59 am

I bought Totobobo because I ride motorcycles in San Francisco and Oakland where I sit behind exhaust fumes for several hours a day. I have tried Respro masks and for being designed for motorcycles they don’t fit under a full face helmet because of the huge Velcro straps, and they are also ridiculously expensive. Totobobo will allow me to use my helmet and still filter my air without breaking the bank.

• JM 2013-11-07, 7:55 am

After a long check on different websites, Totobobo seems to rank amongst the best reusable anti pollution masks which is why I’m willing to give it a try. Health is very important and one should always take good care of it.

• RBlackie 2013-10-31, 10:41 am

I bought the Totobobo mask in 2013 because I commute on a cycle to work in Jakarta. Indonesia is known as having some of the worst air quality in the world, and when I began cycling I really began to notice congestion in my chest and a regular sore throat, although I already was using a fabric mask. Since using the mask, both the sore throat and congestion have disappeared. I have noticed that the sore throat sometimes comes back if I continue using filters which should have been changed.

Although Totobobo was quite costly (especially when costs from singapore are included), the mask looked very good and the ability to change filters was particularly attractive. Spread across the year, the cost of my mask works out at about US$6 per month (including international shipping & replacement filters), which is actually very cheap especially when you see what gets trapped on the filters. I Purchased the headstrap classic with extra 94% filters (92% bulk pack was sold out at the time). This review is based on 5 weeks of use.

My experience using the mask has generally been excellent, and I have recommended it to many people. Using the mask is very easy. Once it’s on, it is very comfortable and I tend to forget about it. It can easily be pulled aside when necessary which I find useful as need to be able to speak in order to purchase train tickets on part of my journey. A major advantage over my previous fabric mask is that it covers the minimum of my face and the straps are simple, thin plastic. This makes the mask much more comfortable, because the fabric mask trapped heat around my face and neck like a scarf, which quickly became uncomfortable in the Jakarta heat.

Although I was worried excess moisture might get trapped in the mask, so far I have found that this is not a problem. Furthermore, if the mask gets wet through condensation or rain, it can be wiped dry easily, or it will dry itself very quickly. With the fabric mask, I sometimes had to put a cold wet mask on if it had rained in the morning and the mask hadn’t dried before hometime.

The filters are excellent and I found the comparison colour guide on the replacement filter packaging a very handy feature, making it simple to know when to change the filter. Changing the filter can be done in under a minute, and is very easy. In my experience in Jakarta, I need to change the filters after about 12 hours of cycling time (see photo). It’s quite alarming to see what the filters collect, that would have otherwise been in my lungs.

I think it looks a lot nicer than many of the other alternatives on the market, and many people in the street have been curious about the mask, even though wearing masks is very common in Jakarta. The clear plastic means you can easily see when the mask needs a clean. The mask packs down pretty small, and is durable, so I can easily stuff it in a pocket or in my rucksack when I’m not on the bike.

I still find it quite difficult to get a complete seal, because my nose is quite narrow and it is difficult to get the mask to seal where the nose joins the face (although watching the fitting video improved the fit a lot). However, I think that even the partial seal is sufficient to cut out most of the pollution. I’m reluctant to start cutting the mask in case I make the problem worse.

My strap snapped after 4 weeks of use, which was frustrating as I didn’t order a spare with the original shipment and the cost of ordering one now would be about US$30 (including shipping). Fortunately, the strap can easily be tied back together and I have continued to use the mask without problems.

Overall I would (and have) recommended it to anyone cycling in an urban area. I think it is an excellent product.
    thanks Totobobo

• Vinsens Wijaya 2013-10-31, 10:31 am

Jakarta is quite polluted city, but cycling is my favorite activities, wear totobobo mask, help me avoiding polluted air.

• M Guthmiller 2013-10-31, 7:20 am

I have just placed an order for the Totobobo mask. The reason for my purchase is because we live in the back country in a log home heated with a fireplace. The fireplace glass doors seal the fireplace, but apparently enough smoke escapes to trigger my daughters Asthma. We are hoping the Totobobo mask will eliminate the problem.

• Tay Kian Guan 2013-10-26, 4:15 pm

I live in the famous polluted city of Beijing and picked up cycling since last year. Not sure what the long term effects are of the pollution but the Totobobo masks certainly helped to cut down those risks. Have been using the mask in the past year and have ordered more filters. The light weight and “customizable” fit is great!

• Steve 2013-10-22, 10:03 pm

Heard this Totobobo is a product of much research and development by the manufacturer, and is not only comparable to N95 but yet easy to breathe for users who wish to use it for cycling. Therefore, decided to try them out once I received the products. Had just made an online order for the classic version plus filter replacements. Looking forward to test them.

• Q. K. 2013-10-22, 4:58 pm

I’ve been putting off buying these masks for ages due to the price investment, but just placed an order (Invoice ID: … k0gwg4) to be better prepared for poor air conditions. Looking forward to trying it out!

• charlotte 2013-10-10, 2:27 am

I am working in Beijing a lot and the pm 2.5 is off the scale. I heard good things about Totobobo mask so I’m keen to give it a try.

• charlotte 2013-10-10, 2:26 am

I am working in Beijing and the pm 2.5 is off the scale most days. I heard good things about Totobobo so am keen to try it out!

• Sandra scott 2013-10-03, 3:01 pm

Sems a good product by why did I pay US$25 for postage and packaging when packaging is one plastic envelope, unlined, and postage appears to have cost Singapore $4.50

• info 2013-10-06, 5:36 pm

Hi Sandra,
      The shipping cost is limited by our online setup. We charges a flat rate of USD25 for orders upto USD300. It is relatively costly if your order is small, but it is relatively cheap if your order more.
      This is also advertised on top of our “buy” page:
      Quote here for your reference:
      “All prices are quoted in US Dollar . Order from our Hong Kong branch for order below USD300.
      Free shipping for orders above USD300. Shipping fee (for order upto USD300): USD6.50 for Singapore, USD15 for Malaysia, USD25 international.

• Jane 2013-09-06, 2:29 am

I commute in London and starting to suffer from the pollution. I’m looking forward to trying my new lightweight mask! It has such great reviews.

• Richard Black Fischer 2013-09-04, 6:47 am

My dad is a longshoreman and the air quality down at the docks is terrible he comes and washes out his sinuses and black stuff just comes pouring out also the trucks he drives seem to have a lot of ventilation problems and the exhaust comes into the cab. He won’t wear the cheap old funny looking masks they give him to use so I am hoping he will try this one even if it’s just because I bought it for him as a birthday gift and realizes it’s really not that bad and he will see and feel the results of wearing it and then not want to go without one from now on.

• Anthony Sibthorpe 2013-08-27, 12:10 am

I live in LA and am starting to struggle on my daily bike commute. I look forward to trying this lightweight, effective, high flow volume mask!

• Jess 2013-08-21, 1:18 am

I decided to get the mask after all the problems suffered with the haze this year. The N95 masks last for only several hours before losing their efficacy, and are pretty hard to acquire, besides. I really need a mask that’s cheaper (and easier to get) in the long run, because I can’t possibly be buying hundreds of masks each time the haze comes in.

This poster suffers from asthma.

• Sue 2013-06-18, 3:41 am

I just received the TTO Classic, and couldn’t wait to try it on and get back to work on my pastels. I am finding it difficult to breathe with it on; it feels like I am trying to breathe in a sauna. Is this something most people experience but get used to, or am I in the minority?
    I just don’t think I can use it.

• Mish Lean 2013-01-31, 10:49 pm

I live in Beijing where pollution levels are incredibly high and especially so these past weeks. A friend and I did some research and found Totobobo to be the best possible mask option and we’re not the only ones who think that! When we tried to buy them locally, they were sold out everywhere! I’m glad we were able to secure some at the HK store. Thank you Carrie for all your help! I look forward to breathing better quality air soon!

• Yimmy 2013-01-30, 11:57 am

I heard about Totobobo from a friend of mine. I’m from Beijing, China and I agree the air these days is brutal! I started to wear 3M carbon masks nearly 2 years ago and it is quite heavy and not easy to breath out steams because it is thick and not washable. After I tried totobobo, I simply can’t go back! It is so light and breathable. I love it. I also helped my friends to buy them from the online store here because in China, it is simply sold out!

• Chunjie Jiang 2013-01-30, 9:44 am

I decided to use Totobobo mask because PM2.5 value in Beijing is very high. The sky is always gray and I want to better protect myself and my family members. I found a place in Beijing that sells Totobobo masks but it was way expensive than the price I could get online. Therefore, I decided to buy them from totobobo.com. I will definitely recommend Totobobo masks to my friends as well. The air is so dirty and I think that everybody living in Beijing should pay attention to his/her health.

• D.Titov 2013-01-30, 7:39 am

I chose the totobobo mask because I’m an artist who works with pastels and charcoal. The metals in the pastels can be dangerous so I decided to wear a mask. I haven’t used it yet however am looking forward to trying it.

• John 2013-01-29, 4:04 pm

I heard about Totobobo from a friend. He has done a lot of research and mentioned that Totobobo is better than 3M and also cheaper. After looking up some information online and finding great views, I have decided to try them myself.

• Mona 2013-01-29, 3:54 pm

We are living in air polluted Beijing. I heard about totobobo from business school friends and want to give it a try. Bought 6 for the entire family. I wish there were products for my toddler too but heard the totobobo ones only work for 5 years and up.

• fei zeng 2013-01-29, 2:57 pm

We chose totobobo because we live in Beijing. And our health guru just recommended the mask to everyone.

• Seattlesachs 2013-01-29, 12:39 pm

Washability, ability to fit both adults and children, reusability, comfort. Comments of others make it clear that this mask is likely to meet all our requirements like no other mask could.

• Paul Y. 2013-01-29, 11:59 am

Have tried various other masks and wanted to try Totobobo because of its sturdier design and replaceable filters, which is similar to my old 3M N95 construction grade masks that I used when I was renovating my home. Key features for me are sturdiness, washability and replaceable filters and available supplies of replaceable parts (straps, filters and filter-holding mechanism) should anything break. A friend tried the mask in the Beijing store recently and found the material very soft on the face. Apparently the mask is made in Singapore, they are in stock now and the few customer service queries I had were promptly answered within 24 hours – all positive indicators for me – so I will order three masks and give it a go.

• blbsunny 2013-01-29, 2:22 am

Totobobo is absolutely necessary for me and others living in Beijing with pm2.5 TTvTT

• guoqing 2013-01-27, 2:12 pm

We are moving back to Beijing. We have been working hard to find an effective product which can block pm2.5. Hope totobobo will work well and look forward to having it.

• Winnie Leung 2013-01-26, 11:42 am

After some research on the Web. I found Totobobo mask is recommended by a lot of people. We will try to use in in Beijing, Beijing is so polluted these days, dust mask is quite essential.

• Zhongyan Wang 2013-01-25, 9:22 am

High AQI and terrible fog in Shanghai.I just care my parents’ health and 6200(3M) is too large&strange for the old. TOTOBOBO has a nice look and it’s convenient to take and also looks like the common mask.

• Si Zhang 2013-01-25, 12:26 am

Me and my husband are moving back to China. Getting a Totobobo mask was one of the first things we arranged. I’m pregnant and I want to limit my baby exposure to harmful pollutants as much as possible.

• L.Smith 2013-01-24, 5:18 pm

Living in China these days is brutal. I heard a lot of good things about totobo from other cyclists so decided to give them a shot. Customer service from dustmask-respirators.com was above and beyond exceptional!