After some time of use, any face mask will get dirty. TOTOBOBO mask is praised by many users as light-weight, easy to clean.
Here is a simple step-by-step instruction about how you can do the cleaning under a tap. Make sure you clean your hands before you start cleaning the mask.
1. release the filter cap and remove the filters.
2. apply soap – Apply soap thoroughly inside and outside of the mask.
3. rinse – Rinse the mask, inside and out thoroughly.
5. drying the mask with a clean tissue paper
If you are in a hurry, dry the mask with a clean tissue paper.
6. leave it in clean and dry air for a while
If you have time, simply leave the mask to dry in a clean environment.
7. insert new filters
Now hinge on the filter cap, insert a new filter pair, and you are ready to go again.